Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Muse - 4th Entry


I love watching you fuck through the sliding glass door! You don't even know I'm watching! Your boyfriend allowed me access without you knowing. Given our past, I'm confident you wouldn't mind, in fact you would thrive on it. You were always quite the exhibitionist.

I get hot as I watch you go down on Mike. Your luscious red lips gliding up and down the length of his cock. I can't hear the moans from outside but that somehow makes it more erotic.

After your done sucking him, Mike takes you from behind on the love seat. I marvel at your beauty as he fucks you hard. I love the way your hair shakes, how your tits dance, and the way you pound against his massive cock with your rock hard ass.

You know you fantasize about having us both! Taking both cocks into your sweet mouth. The both of us pleasuring you into sweet orgasm after orgasm.

I may be light years away in your mind but in reality I'm outside the door at your calling aching to please you soon.

It's only a matter of time!

No comments: