Thursday, July 3, 2008

Coming Soon!























Happy 4th of July everyone! I'm off visiting family and unfortunately will be out of the tool shed for a week (KM, I need that laptop!!!!). I promise I will have more stories in the works and it's just a matter of the Sex Gods cooperating with me this month so I can feed your hungry souls.

Here's a peek at what's cumming :)

"House Keeping"
Adrienne, the hot little french maid has one last spot to clean before Mrs. Southerland gets home......... Mr. Southerland's hard, throbbing cock! However, don't rush to judgement.....not every fling may be what it seems!

"Expand Your Horizons"
Tim and Sarah always had a strong relationship sexually. However, when they receive an invitation to a party that simply reads, "Expand Your Horizons," they will learn their true potential and enter a sexual vortex with no limitations, and where every sexual fantasy is possible!

"Prize Fighter"
Two amateur fighters duke it out for the ultimate prize, the ring girl! But what happens when the bout ends in a draw? I guess these two iron fists will have to share!

Lucky girl!
"

No comments: