Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Muse - 16th Entry


My desire is stronger than my restraint. I cannot fight the urge to see more of your skin any longer. Your long luscious tan legs in dangerously high cut shorts sends me through the roof. Small glimpses of your lacy white panties through the narrow opening of your shorts drives me wild. Maybe it's the noise you make while you lunge. Is that how you sound when a man goes down on you, softly sucks on your clit, squeezes your mouth-watering tits?

I must know!

I pin you down with resistance on your part. You need to know too!

I tear away your shorts, pulling your thong apart, diving right in!

Your cunt is deliciously salty and sweet. My tongue darts deep inside, lapping eagerly at your juice. You buck firmly against my mouth. Loud, lustful moans escape from your hot mouth.

"Let me taste you too. I want your cock in my mouth," you growl.

I pick you up and flip you around on top of me into a 69, you taste to good to stop!

You tug my pants down in haste, freeing my aching bulge. One swift suck and you engulf my tool completely, working up and down the entire shaft completely! You suck strong and feverishly!

I squeeze your big round ass and pull you harder into my hungry mouth. You scream wildly, flooding my with your sweet cum! I enjoy the quiver of your body as it presses into mine.

I need those tits wrapped around me! I pull your sports bra open, freeing your perfect breasts. Knowingly, you take my cock between them, fucking me with your soft mounds.

I continue to feast on your cunt as I cry out, erupting and pumping hot cum all over your heaving chest before you take me back in your mouth, making sure you get it all!

Just an appetizer this time!

I want the main course!

I want to pin you down and fuck you hard! I want to fill your skin against mine, grab your hair with a tight fist, growl into your ear as I flood your cunt!

I want to throw you onto all fours, and slide my cock into your backdoor, spank you, making you scream!

I want you to ride my mouth while you pump my cock with your perfect hands!

I want it all!

After all....my desire is stronger than my restraint!

No comments: