Monday, July 21, 2008

My Muse - 9th entry


My sexual thirst for you can never be quenched. Every kiss and every touch only increases my insatiable need for more.

I want you to fuck me in public, so everyone can witness and understand the reason for my obsession.

A sold out Madison Square Garden would marvel at your sexual craft! A steel cage front and center for all to see, watching in awe as you ride me into an orgasmic frenzy.

Muscular men cuffed to the cage wearing nothing but leather masks and boots would be your sexual slaves. You would feast on them mercilessly one by one, devouring their cocks with your smoldering mouth and delicious cunt, sucking and fucking them against the cold hard steel.

An orgy of vast proportions would emerge as a result of your exotic display. A sultry arena with the overwhelming scent of lust and a orgasmic roar of pleasure would be felt by all!

You would take multiple guys on, you sandwiched between two studs in a double penetration while sucking a third. Your naked bodies lathered in oil and sweat as you suck and pump every drop of cum into your thirsty body.

Your exhibition would be experienced by women too! Your tongue would dance in a wet pussy of a lucky female slave, while goddess women in leather bustiers service your huge tits. Recovered I'd take you from behind, my throbbing cock sliding in and out of your wet snatch as I fill you with my juices again, because....

My sexual thirst for you can never be quenched!

No comments: