Sunday, April 20, 2008

"The Audition"


Tyler was downstairs waiting for me on the couch just as I had instructed. I'm sure the anticipation was killing him since he knew I had something particularly special in store for him this evening. It was time to blow his mind!

His jaw nearly fell to the floor when he saw me enter the room. I was wearing nothing but thigh high boots, holding a cyberskin vibrator and lube in one hand and a camcorder in the other. “I'm here for the audition, would you like to see what I can do on film baby?”

All he could do was simply nod as I handed him the video camera.I sat on the couch across from him as he fumbled to start recording, he couldn't do it fast enough.

I started first with my tits. Rubbing them and squeezing them together, letting out soft moans as a brought one up to my mouth and ran my tongue across the nipple, my pussy now was dripping wet!

Moving and caressing my hands downward feeling the smoothness of my own body sent chills down my spine. Tyler's eyes were wide with excitement and I could see that he had grown hard inside his jeans.

I slide my finger in and out of myself getting it extremely wet, alternating between penetration and rubbing my clit. I was now moaning very loud as I was getting close to orgasm.

I repositioned to all fours across the couch, slowly poured lube on the vibrator and entered from behind. It's smooth vibrations sent me through the roof. Arching and writhing around I fucked myself silly and screamed with delight as a orgasmic wave went through me.

The joy of performing for Tyler was overwhelming satisfying! He had managed to get his cock free and was stoking himself, camera still rolling.I now crawled over to him staying stretched out on all fours and took him in my mouth.

Up and down on his shaft I worked, long and slow, mimicking the same motion I was using with the vibrator, continuing to pleasure myself. My moans muffled around his firmness as another orgasm rushed over me!

Knowing he was getting close I took his shaft out of my mouth and continued to stroke him as I licked his balls. I don't know how he was able to keep the camera still!

Tyler's groans started echoing throughout the living room. I took his cock against my breasts as he shot his massive load all over my chest!Both of us just stayed there, him on the couch and me on the floor breathing excitedly, numb with pleasure!

I caressed and massaged his essence into my tits.Smiley wickedly at him I said, “So, am I film worthy baby?”

“Absolutely!”

No comments: