Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Muse - 2nd Entry


I am coming to get you!


You won't know what hit you! Deep within the core of your soul you know you still lust for me! You want my muscular body pressed against yours! You want to ride me silly! You want to take my huge cock in your mouth just like you use to!


You are the object of my obsession and I will have you again if it kills me.


You can't avoid me forever!


My desire to do naughty things to you only grows stronger as you try to avoid what you're dying to have.


I know your needs better than any other man.


I'm going to tie you up in bed on all fours and make you question why you made me wait this long. Taking my thobbing cock like you always wanted. I'm going to spank you with my leather paddle as I fuck you from behind. Your moans of pleasure and pain will confirm your hidden desire!


You love it! You know you need it and you know you want it!


I'm going to remind you that I'm the object of your obsession as well!
I am your source of pure lust!


Your sexual prowess will be unleashed as I fuck you over and over! Pumping my juice on your tits, deep inside your cunt, and in your ass! Everywhere you always wanted and needed it!


I'm coming!!!!

1 comment:

143 Records said...

Great bblog you have